Career opportunities with innovative educational methods!
Surala-UPI Math e-Learning Class is a math e-Learning class for elementary school students that is the result of a collaborative project between SuRaLa Net Co., Ltd and the University of Education Indonesia (UPI) supported by the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
We need talented and positive individuals to occupy the following positions:
|2.||Number of jobs||1 person is looking right now|
|3.||Terms||· Bachelor’s degree or higher
· Computer capabilities such as MS Word, Excel and Power Point
· Have communication skills with children and parents
· Has management capabilities
· Has basic math skills
· Highly motivated
|4.||Task||· E-Learning class management
· Communicate with students, facilitators and parents
· Manage finances
· Promoting Surala-UPI Math e-Learning classes
· Teaching as a facilitator
|5.||Working period||10 July 2017 – 31 October 2017 (willing to be extended)|
|6.||Working hours||Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:00 including one hour break
* There is a possibility of Saturday entry to work
|7.||Workplace||Surala Mathematics e-Learning Class UPI – UPI ICT Directorate|
|8.||Honor||IDR 3,000,000/month (including overtime, transportation and meals)|
If you are interested, please send your CV, TOEFL score (if applicable), Diploma, and Value Transcript by email to the address below no later than July 3, 2017.
Rini Marwati: email@example.com (Director of Surala-UPI Mathematics e-Learning Class)
Subject title: Class manager (full name)
Why apply for a job, please write it in an e-mail.
- Wednesday, July 5, 2017 phase I selection announcement.
- Thursday, 6 July 2017 interview
- Friday, 7 July 2017 announcement of interview results
- Monday, 10 July 2017 get to work