5. PPG Monitoring and Evaluation
PpG program monitoring activities are intended to observe and monitor activities carried out by the organizers, so that the program can run in accordance with the provisions and signs that have been set, so that the objectives can be achieved. In addition, monitoring results can also be used to give feedback to the organizer about various factors that are the problem so that it needs to be searched immediately for solutions. In order for the implementation of the program to run properly, then a guide to the activities, namely the standard operational procedure of ppg implementation, one of which is workshop and PPL. POB monitoring workshop Specific Subjects Pedagogical (SSP) and Field Experience Program (PPL) ppg mathematics program is organized with the aim of:
- The implementation of SSP and PPL workshops went well in accordance with the time and place set by the Chief Executive of PPG.
- Every guidance lecturer and teacher pamong has the completeness of the workshop administration
- Each PPG participant can participate in the workshop properly in accordance with their rights and obligations.
- Guidance lecturers and teachers conduct assessments of the SSP and PPL processes in the form of performance and portfolio assessments.
- PPG participants can find out ppg writing test scores and competency test after successfully completing ssp workshop and carrying out PPL.
5.2 Standard Operational Procedures
Monitoring the implementation of SSP and PPL workshop ppg program mathematics includes three activities, namely:
A. I’m not going to The Beginning of the Workshop
- The guidance lecturer prepares administration in the form of descriptions, syllabuses and workshop units in accordance with the course he has.
- The guiding lecturer prepares workshop materials and source books that can be used by PPG participants.
B. Workshop Period
- Guidance lecturers and teachers will fill out workshop activities in accordance with the schedule that has been prepared by the chief executive of PPG.
- Assign task assignments (individuals/groups) to gain understanding between the topics being discussed.
- The tasks and the results are well documented by each monev officer.
- At the end of each workshop, the guidance lecturer fills out the news of the workshop event provided by the chief executive of PPG.
- Guidance lecturers, teachers and PPG participants review ppg syllabus, KTSP curriculum, and semester programs from each school.
- Guidance lecturers, teachers, and PPG participants choose materials in each semester as ssp workshop materials.
- Students review SK-KD, determine the appropriate models, approaches and learning methods of the selected materials, provide props and learning media,
- The workshop was conducted for 1 semester and each student produced a minimum of 24 syllabuses, 24 RPP, and 1 PTK proposal.
- Each student conducts peer teaching as much as 8 RPP with 4 semester I materials and 4 second semester materials.
- The implementation of peer teaching was attended by lecturers and teachers pamong.
- After ppg participants carry out peer teaching, guidance lecturers and teachers pamong carry out reflections.
- PPG participants make PTK proposals with the guidance of guidance lecturers and pamong teachers based on observation results in partner schools.
- PPL was held in the second semester in a partner school with the guidance of pamong teachers as many as 12 appearances
- PTK is carried out in the second semester in each partner school, followed by the preparation of kti reports and articles.
Guidance lecturers and teachers assess the SSP and PPL processes with performance and portfolio assessment forms.