Today Saturday 19 Okober 2013 Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences Education University of Indonesia (FPMIPA UPI) Held an International Seminar with the theme ” Turning Dreams Into Reality: Current Trends in Mathematics, Science and Computer Science” located in the building of Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) FPMIPA UPI.
The seminar was held at the same time to welcome the 59th Dies Natalis UPI. The purpose of the seminar is to provide a forum where educators, researchers, and teachers can exchange pedagogical, educational, scientific, and epistemological ideas on mathematics, science, and computer science education to promote and encourage interdisciplinary research in the area and to further advance the development of aspects of mathematics, science, and computer science education.
The key speakers at this seminar are
- Professor John Loughran (Monash University, Australia)
- Prof. Reinders Duit (Kiel University, Germany)
- Prof. Peter Charles Taylor (Curtin University of Technology, Australia)
- Prof. Cher Ping LIM (Hongkong Institute of Education, Hong Kong)
- Prof. TEO Tang Wee (National Institute of Education NTU, Singapore)
- Prof. Nurulhuda binti Abd Rahman (Sultan Idris University of Education, Malaysia)
- Prof. Hashimah Mohd. Yunus (Universiti Sains Malaysia)
- Prof. Dr. Liliasari, M.Pd. (Indonesian University of Education)
- Prof. Dr. Nuryani Rustaman, M.Pd. (Indonesian University of Education)
- Prof. Dr. Didi Suryadi, M.Ed. (Indonesian University of Education)
- Prof. Dr. Zainal A. Hasibuan, M.Sc. (University of Indonesia)
- Drs. 202-233-2200. $1.50. (Indonesian University of Education)
- Dr. Ari Widodo, M.Ed. (Indonesian University of Education)