Here are some things about UPI’s Bem Himatika ‘Identika’
UPI’s Himatika ‘Identika’ emblem
UPI’s ‘Identika’ Himatika Symbol Deskrispsi
Upi’s Himatika ‘Identika’ symbol consists of several sections that have the following meanings:
- The two conrucient triangles and the circle arc mean to have similar steps, objectives and ideals, do not discriminate against tribes and generations and are based on the Tri Dharma Of Higher Education.
- Jangka is a member of HIMATIKA ‘Identika’ UPI who is always flexible, responsive and plays an active role in innovation, education and is able to apply disciplines in all fields in order to build science and technology.
- The symbol does not mean that members of UPI’s Himatika ‘Identika’ are always forward-looking and insightful in all copyrights and works in accordance with the disciplines pursued.
- Curly braces are members of UPI’s Himatika ‘Identika’ assembled in a dynamic, robust, and integrated container.
- Kujang means that UPI’s Himatika ‘Identika’ organization is in the middle of the social life of West Java.
- The paper“Mathematics Student Association ‘Identika’ Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia” isthe name of the organization.
Hymne Himatika ‘Identika’ UPI
O friends of all
Sluruh residents of Himatika
Let’s get together
Promise for brothers
We’re always healthy.
As an eternal companion
Help each other to be independent
For the sake of the future
Our love and sorrow
Let’s reguk together
Have a happy time